- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Great Falls Metro Area (MT) was $28,416 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Great Falls Metro Area (MT)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T21:59:15.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:59:28.000Z
Franchise agreements are a legal arrangement between a city and another entity for use of the city’s public right-of-way. For using the right-of-way (abbreviated ROW) a company, organization, or other government body must pay a franchise fee or privilege tax. These agreements ensure that cities are compensated for special use of public services. This also prevents city residents from subsidizing extraordinary use of public space. These agreements often take the form of contracts or city ordinances which outline the rate charged, term and conditions, and any extra services provided by either party. The League asks cities their rates and rate calculations for telecommunication and cable franchises in the recent past. Questions are also posed for other franchises, such as electricity, water, garbage, and franchises to other governments. This information is crucial to understanding revenue sources in Oregon cities and to forecasting revenue trends into the future.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:08:13.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T21:58:56.000Z
This is the City Financial Data for fiscal year 2017. Note that this data has been expanded for FY2017 to include more detailed breakdown of city finances.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T22:53:30.000Z
This is the City Financial Data for fiscal year 2018. Note that this data has been expanded for FY2018 to include more detailed breakdown of city finances.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:25:03.000Z
This dataset outlines details of city governance compiled from 242 city charters.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.