- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of Greenfield Town Micro Area (MA) was 0.01% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Greenfield Town Micro Area (MA)
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-16T09:01:52.000Z
This dataset has been deprecated and replaced by two new building permit datasets: Building Permits: Addition/Alteration https://data.cambridgema.gov/Inspectional-Services/Building-Permits-Addition-Alteration/qu2z-8suj/data New Building Permits https://data.cambridgema.gov/Inspectional-Services/New-Building-Permits/9qm7-wbdc/data **** Description for Deprecated Dataset: Approved building permits for commercial buildings and multifamily homes. The PLANNUMBER column uses "BLDC" to indicate commercial buildings and "BLDM" to indicate multifamily homes. Building permits are issued to licensed construction supervisors and enable recipients to construct, alter, or demolish a structure or install a sign. The building permit must be obtained from Cambridge's Inspectional Services Department before the start of any work and must be prominently posted at the job site. This dataset includes building permits for the construction of renovation of commercial buildings.