- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Hermiston Micro Area (OR) was 87,889 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Hermiston Micro Area (OR)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:38:58.000Z
Dataset contains selected budget information from 2006 to 2014 for 50 cities. The data includes: property tax revenue, public safety expenditure, governmental fund revenue and expenditure and general fund revenue and expenditure.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T23:02:16.000Z
List of Cities with Police Departments and respective FTE as of 2013.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-28T21:18:17.000Z
Loans from the Entrepreneurial Development Loan Fund (EDLF) for Fiscal Years 2016-2018 under ORS 285B.740. The fund provides direct loans to help start-ups, micro-enterprises, and small businesses expand or become established in Oregon. For more information visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/How-We-Can-Help/Finance-Programs/EDLF/
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-10T16:43:35.000Z
Transient Lodging Tax Revenues (in thousands of dollars) provided by Dean Runyan Associates
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-03T22:50:32.000Z
This dataset lists ballot measures of city, county, and district governments from 1997 to present. DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information; accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the furnished data is not guaranteed in any way. For detailed information on any one ballot measure, please contact Oregon Department of State Elections Division. Fail* Denotes the measure passed simple majority, but failed to meet the double majority requirement.