- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of Hood River Micro Area (OR) was 0.42% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Hood River Micro Area (OR)
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-07T15:44:54.000Z
Waterbodies where the use of motors are prohibited. Waterways where motor boats are not allowed are established in Oregon Administrative Rule 250 or Oregon Statute 830.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-26T22:22:40.000Z
Find a boat ramp in a location near you! Hundreds of boating access points, amenities, and launch information is available from this map. New coordinates are being added and other information to make your boating excursion fast and easy.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-29T16:42:16.000Z
Links to the River Level Forecast, Reservoir Levels, and other water basin resources. This page also contains links to the Atlas of Oregon Lakes Interactive Map and NOAA Charts and Tide Tables.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-12T18:33:34.000Z
Following is a list of Oregon waterways that have been determined to meet the federal test of navigability for purposes of State ownership of the underlying submerged and submersible land
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-05T17:19:03.000Z
River segments adopted by caring individuals and organizations who want to help protect Oregon's waterways and keep our rivers free from human-made garbage, waste and debris.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.