- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The annual change in GDP of Houston Metro Area (TX) was -4.81% in 2016.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Houston Metro Area (TX)
- API data.nlc.org | Last Updated 2015-04-30T19:27:39.000Z
From the city of Houston, TX open data portal: http://data.ohouston.org/.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-06-25T21:12:08.000Z
This dataset contains active alcohol and alcohol-related business permits issued by the City of Houston. See Chapter III, Code of Ordinances for more information. This is not the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission licenses. For those, please see: http://data.codeforhouston.com/dataset/texas-alcoholic-beverage-commission-licenses Disclaimer: Commercial Permitting data is prepared and made available for general reference purposes only and should not be used, or relied upon for specific applications, without independent verification. The City of Houston neither represents, nor warrants Commercial Permitting data accuracy, or completeness, nor will the City of Houston accept liability of any kind in conjunction with its use. This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, business or surveying purposes.