- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Houston Metro Area (TX) was 38,831 for legal in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Houston Metro Area (TX)
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-06-25T21:12:08.000Z
This dataset contains active alcohol and alcohol-related business permits issued by the City of Houston. See Chapter III, Code of Ordinances for more information. This is not the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission licenses. For those, please see: http://data.codeforhouston.com/dataset/texas-alcoholic-beverage-commission-licenses Disclaimer: Commercial Permitting data is prepared and made available for general reference purposes only and should not be used, or relied upon for specific applications, without independent verification. The City of Houston neither represents, nor warrants Commercial Permitting data accuracy, or completeness, nor will the City of Houston accept liability of any kind in conjunction with its use. This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, business or surveying purposes.