- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Huntingdon Micro Area (PA) was $27,042 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Huntingdon Micro Area (PA)
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-07T18:55:00.000Z
The Affordable Housing Inventory includes all income-restricted affordable units in developments funded through the Rental Housing Development Assistance Program, funded through the Acquisition and Development Program since 2007, and incentivized through Development Incentive Programs that are currently affordable. Projects within the AHI have either already been completed or are currently being developed. No warranty is made by the City of Austin regarding the specific accuracy or completeness of this dataset.