- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The high school graduation rate of Ithaca Metro Area (NY) was 94.20% in 2018.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Ithaca Metro Area (NY)
State University of New York (SUNY) Campus Locations with Websites, Enrollment and Select Program Offeringsdata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-01-04T22:15:57.000Z
Campuses which comprise the State University of New York (SUNY) System. Highlights information on Undergraduate and Graduate enrollment as well as some program area offerings.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-04-07T16:13:44.000Z
CUNY academic programs catalog by campus, beginning Fall 2008.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2022-02-28T14:48:56.000Z
To understand the perceptions of families, students, and teachers regarding their school. School leaders use feedback from the survey to reflect and make improvements to schools and programs. Also, results from the survey used to help measure school quality. Each year, all parents, teachers, and students in grades 6-12 take the NYC School Survey. The survey is aligned to the DOE's Framework for Great Schools. It is designed to collect important information about each school's ability to support student success. Please note: The larger complete data file is downloadable under the Attachments Section