- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Johnson City Metro Area (TN) was 0.04% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Johnson City Metro Area (TN)
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-28T14:29:57.000Z
This dataset contains a listing of Metro Public Schools (MPS), including adult, alternative learning, charter, elementary, high, middle, non-traditional, non-traditional-hybrid and special education schools with student enrollment and demographic information.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T19:12:18.000Z
Environmental Statistics from the City of Franklin, TN
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-17T16:36:56.000Z
Human Resources Statistics from the City of Franklin, Tennessee
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-13T21:14:12.000Z
Planning, demographic and other important statistics from the City of Franklin's strategic plan
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-29T19:06:26.000Z
This dataset provides details about the calls for service received by Nashville’s Emergency Communications Center (ECC) at 911 and 615-862-8600, emergency and non-emergency numbers, for the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD).
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-31T18:11:53.000Z
This dataset provides details about incidents that occur in Davidson County, including incident status, type of offense, and limited victim information. Incidents are defined for National Incident Based Reporting System purposes (NIBRS) as one or more crimes committed by the same individual or group of individuals acting in concert and at the same time and place. Additionally, an incident to which police were called to assist where no crime was committed may result in a Matter of Record report. Incident information provided here is NOT to be used or construed as an official MNPD incident report.