- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Los Angeles Metro Area (CA) was 118 for all in 2015.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Los Angeles Metro Area (CA)
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-08-21T13:22:51.000Z
Official addresses assigned in the City of Los Angeles created and maintained by the Bureau of Engineering.
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-16T16:05:19.000Z
This dataset provides a simple crosswalk using Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) assigned licensed facility identification numbers linked with matched California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Licensing and Certification facility lists based on license number. This is not a comprehensive matched list, facility identification numbers that did not match are also included from both the OSHPD and CDPH lists. Facility Status or Facility Level designations may explain some OSHPD non-matches, for additional information contact OSHPD directly. Please contact CDPH directly for more information regarding un-matched facility identifiers that do not have corresponding OSHPD identifiers.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:39:12.000Z
This data set lists active and historical notice of intent records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) . Notice of intent to comply with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit is submitted by a discharger to apply for stormwater permit coverage.