- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The high school graduation rate of Los Angeles Metro Area (CA) was 78.30% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Los Angeles Metro Area (CA)
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:39:12.000Z
This data set lists active and historical notice of intent records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) . Notice of intent to comply with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit is submitted by a discharger to apply for stormwater permit coverage.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:44:14.000Z
State Water Resources Control Board Stormwater Inspections from 1991 to 2016. SMARTS data obtained on 3/24/2016.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:45:47.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application & Report Tracking System (SMARTS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:36:18.000Z
This file provides information regarding site visits of facilities that discharge wastewater. The data are from the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS).
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-27T19:09:44.000Z
The data in this data environment was collected from the Pasadena, California testbed, namely I-210, SR 134, and nearby arterials. The source of these data is from the Caltrans – Performance Measurement System (PeMS). Speed data from this dataset were used to derive the freeway travel time. There are three separate text files with one for each operational condition.