- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The GDP per capita of Milwaukee Metro Area (WI) was $58,343 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Milwaukee Metro Area (WI)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-20T22:00:52.000Z
Gross domestic product (GDP) is the measure of the market value of all final goods and services produced within Iowa in a particular period of time. In concept, an industry's GDP by state, referred to as its "value added", is equivalent to its gross output (sales or receipts and other operating income, commodity taxes, and inventory change) minus its intermediate inputs (consumption of goods and services purchased from other U.S. industries or imported). The Iowa GDP a state counterpart to the Nation's GDP, the Bureau's featured and most comprehensive measure of U.S. economic activity. Iowa GDP differs from national GDP for the following reasons: Iowa GDP excludes and national GDP includes the compensation of federal civilian and military personnel stationed abroad and government consumption of fixed capital for military structures located abroad and for military equipment, except office equipment; and Iowa GDP and national GDP have different revision schedules. Iowa Gross Domestic Product available starting in 2005. Millions of dollars, seasonally adjusted at annual rates.
- API dashboard.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2019-08-30T23:41:54.000Z
Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product measures the overall strength of the region’s economy. It monitors real gross domestic product (GDP) at basic prices for the Edmonton Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) as estimated by the Conference Board of Canada. While the measure provides value as an indicator of overall economic health, it does not capture factors such as economic diversity, equality or environmental impact. As this is a regional measure and impacted by the economy, Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product is considered an indicator.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-08T17:34:20.000Z
Economic production - Gross Domestic Product.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-26T15:44:47.000Z
Economic production - GDP
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-20T22:00:38.000Z
Real GDP by state is an inflation-adjusted measure of each state's gross product that is based on national prices for the goods and services produced within the state. The real estimates of gross domestic product (GDP) by state are measured in chained (2009) dollars (SIC-based statistics are in chained (1997) dollars). Iowa Real Gross Domestic Product available starting in 2005. Millions of dollars, seasonally adjusted at annual rates.
- API dashboard.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-06-21T17:26:05.000Z
Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product measures the overall strength of the region’s economy. It monitors real gross domestic product (GDP) at basic prices for the Edmonton Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) as estimated by the Conference Board of Canada. A city-level GDP is also provided, along with a corresponding annual growth rate.
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-11-09T00:58:57.000Z
This is the cost of energy represented as a portion of gross domestic product.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:17:26.000Z
Gross And Real Domestic Product Utah With NAICS 1997 2012
- API finances.worldbank.org | Last Updated 2018-11-19T09:20:23.000Z
IFC Industries (Sectors) are in charge of processing IFC transactions. They also provide the Regional Departments with the expertise and knowledge needed to process new projects. Learn more at http://www1.ifc.org/wps/wcm/connect/industry_ext_content/ifc_external_corporate_site/industries . FY10 data has been revised to be consistent with IFC's FY11 re-organizational changes across Industry departments. Note: Dollars in millions, for the year ended June 30. Short-term finance investments are included in figures prior to 2015.