- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Mineral Wells Micro Area (TX) was 27,922 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Mineral Wells Micro Area (TX)
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:53:27.000Z
The 2014 Austin Digital Assessment Project was supported by the Telecommunications & Regulatory Affairs Office of the City of Austin, the Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute at the University of Texas, and faculty and graduate students from the Department of Radio, Television, and Film and the University of Texas. This dataset includes the individual survey responses. To see aggregated dataset weighted to reflect Austin demographics, refer to the attached document
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-12T22:52:37.000Z
This report reflects all officer-involved shootings that occurred from 2007 through 2016 in Austin. It includes incidents in which APD or non-APD officers fired their weapons within the city of Austin as well as incidents in which APD officers fired their weapons outside the city of Austin. Officer-involved shootings are defined as: an incident in which an officer fired his/her firearm intentionally at a subject; an incident in which an officer fired his/her firearm unintentionally and struck a subject; or an incident in which an officer used a less-lethal firearm, struck the subject, and contributed to the subject’s death. AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT DATA DISCLAIMER 1. The data provided is for informational use only and is not considered official APD crime data as in official Texas DPS or FBI crime reports. 2. APD’s crime database is continuously updated, so reports run at different times may produce different results. Care should be taken when comparing against other reports as different data collection methods and different data sources may have been used. 3. The Austin Police Department does not assume any liability for any decision made or action taken or not taken by the recipient in reliance upon any information or data provided.