- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Monroe Metro Area (LA) was 178,858 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Monroe Metro Area (LA)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-02T18:06:39.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:23:48.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-03T22:50:32.000Z
This dataset lists ballot measures of city, county, and district governments from 1997 to present. DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information; accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the furnished data is not guaranteed in any way. For detailed information on any one ballot measure, please contact Oregon Department of State Elections Division. Fail* Denotes the measure passed simple majority, but failed to meet the double majority requirement.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:19:12.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-12-05T19:58:23.000Z
City property tax data for all 242 cities (Updated October 2016)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-09-20T15:21:33.000Z
This is the City Financial Data for fiscal year 2017. Note that this data has been expanded for FY2017 to include more detailed breakdown of city finances.