- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Morgan City Micro Area (LA) was $29,491 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Morgan City Micro Area (LA)
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-12-10T02:01:51.000Z
Balance of all Funds for the City of Los Angeles. Includes General Fund, Reserve Fund, Budget Stabilization Fund, and Special Funds.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T23:16:48.000Z
EconomyPanel features demographic and economic data about the City’s fifteen council districts, broken down into six broad categories including: population, gender, income,employment, housing, and building permits.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:17:49.000Z
CAFR Pages 356-357. Airports, Harbor, Power, Sewers, and Water Enterprise Operations. Operating Revenues and Expenditures. Last Ten Fiscal Years. (amounts expressed in thousands)
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:17:28.000Z
CAFR Pages 340-341. Modified Accrual Basis of Accounting. Last Ten Fiscal Years. (amounts expressed in thousands of dollars)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:19:12.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:25:03.000Z
This dataset outlines details of city governance compiled from 242 city charters.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-12T04:28:09.000Z
This dataset includes only those expenditures paid for by city revenue, also known as the General City Budget. The three proprietary departments (Port of LA, Department of Water and Power, Los Angeles World Airports) and non-budgetary departments (Library, Recreation and Parks, City Employee's Retirement Fund) operate at least partly from independent revenue sources. See the budget documents for more information. http://cao.lacity.org/budget/ Fiscal years 2010 - 2013 have aggregate budgets per department. 2014 - present display line item appropriations.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-12-06T21:28:37.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:16:58.000Z
CAFR Page 359. Last Ten Fiscal Years.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.