- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Morgan City Micro Area (LA) was 592 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Morgan City Micro Area (LA)
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T23:16:48.000Z
EconomyPanel features demographic and economic data about the City’s fifteen council districts, broken down into six broad categories including: population, gender, income,employment, housing, and building permits.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-30T15:10:40.000Z
This data set compares 1990, 2000, and 2006 - 2010 Journey to Work data, outlining the modes of commuting for the Labor Force of the City of Cambridge, regardless of workplace location. The data set originates from three sources: 1990 Journey to Work data supplied to the Massachusetts Central Transportation Planning Staff by the Census Bureau, a special tabulation of 2000 Decennial Census data - the 2000 Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP), and the most recent 2006 - 2010 version of the CTPP compiled from the American Community Survey. For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-12-01T17:07:09.000Z
City of LA job applicants by the job they applied for and demographic information. We are currently undergoing a data inventory to improve usability on the site. We're aware that this dataset is out of date but wanted to err on the side of making incomplete data available. Thank you for your patience, please contact the dataset owner or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or ideas.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-30T15:10:56.000Z
This data set outlines the ways in which the Cambridge Labor Force commutes to work regardless of workplace location, organized by characteristics of the population, specifically, by age, vehicles available, time arriving, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data set originates from a special tabulation of the American Community Survey - the 2006 - 2010 version of the Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP). For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-02-09T02:02:00.000Z
The Los Angeles BusinessSource Centers provide startup ventures and current small business owners various cost effective tools to make their business a success. Through these tools, small businesses can grow and remain competitive within the City of Los Angeles. Microenterprise: Prestartups focuses on providing critical support to entrepreneurs and to prospective new business owners, focusing on low and moderate-income clientele living in the City.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T16:31:10.000Z
The Urban Dashboard allows to explore and compare more than 150 quantitative indicators, public opinion polls and interactive maps of intermediate cities in Latin America and the Caribbean. These are cities that have an outstanding economic and population growth, and receive technical assistance from the Emerging and Sustainable Cities Initiative (ESCI) of the IDB. This dataset was created to feed the urbandashboard.org platform. It contains all the cities indicators values, sources and year.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/rq4a-d9gg</b></br></br>
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:25:03.000Z
This dataset outlines details of city governance compiled from 242 city charters.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-02-23T18:54:30.000Z
One time exploration for commercial sites larger than 15,000 sq feet in Boyle Heights/ East side of Los Angeles.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T06:04:21.000Z
City of New Orleans permit data starting from 1/01/2012. This dataset has been transformed to meet the standards outlined by the Building and Land Development Specification (BLDS).