- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The high school graduation rate of Mountain Home Micro Area (AR) was 87.20% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Mountain Home Micro Area (AR)
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-29T22:30:16.000Z
The main goal of the IDBA is to size the Digital Divide in Latin America and the Caribbean by measuring the state of broadband development in the 26 Bank-member countries, as well as in additional reference countries (64 nations in total). The IDBA is a powerful tool to identify the magnitude of the gap in two different geographic approached, first when we compare the state of the art of one country versus the cluster region the country belongs to, and second, when we compare the country with respect to the OECD. The IDBA relies on a comprehensive approach based on four pillars: infrastructure, applications and capacity, strategic regulations, and public policy and strategic vision. Those four pillars are built as a result of the combination of 37 indicators from renowned international institutions. As a result, the IDBA provides a tool for decision makers and policymakers to detect, on a country basis, strengths and areas for improvement in developing specific, concrete and actionable plans.