- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The high school graduation rate of Nashville Metro Area (TN) was 88.60% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Nashville Metro Area (TN)
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-13T14:06:15.000Z
This dataset contains a listing of Metro Public Schools (MPS), including adult, alternative learning, charter, elementary, high, middle, non-traditional, non-traditional-hybrid and special education schools with student enrollment and demographic information.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T13:40:01.000Z
This data presents the Our Nashville PIP Budget for FY18. Our Nashville is a student-produced series for Nashville Education, Community and Arts Television (NECAT) that builds career skills in production and broadcasting for Metro Nashville high schools students while highlighting local non-profit organizations and informing residents about the valuable services and opportunities provided.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:50:26.000Z
This data presents the Nashville Career Readiness Partnership PIP Budget for FY18. Nashville Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) helps prepare local workers to qualify for jobs and to develop careers in construction, hospitality and healthcare.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T13:36:40.000Z
Restorative Justice and the Arts program is designed to connect teaching artists with tools to enhance artistic practice to serve court-involved youth – and to connect youth who have been involved in the Juvenile Court system with creative pathways that support resiliency and well-being.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T21:36:20.000Z
This data presents the Steering Clear PIP Budget for FY18. Steer Clear consolidates Metro Nashville Government efforts to remove barriers, particularly financial barriers, to drivers’ retention of licenses. Instead of arresting drivers or seeking payment of exorbitant fines, Metro Nashville Government will instead offer public service or driver education programs.