- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Nashville Metro Area (TN) was 6,773 for law enforcement in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Nashville Metro Area (TN)
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-15T10:01:37.000Z
This daily data export contains completed, in progress, on hold, planned and scheduled Capital Projects for Bikeways, Bridges, Capital, Culvert, Guardrail, Paving, Sidewalk and Traffic projects in Davidson County.
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T19:27:01.000Z
A variety of economic indicators, financial indicators and measurements for the overall health of the economy in Franklin.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T00:50:26.000Z
This data presents the Nashville Career Readiness Partnership PIP Budget for FY18. Nashville Career Readiness Partnership (NCRP) helps prepare local workers to qualify for jobs and to develop careers in construction, hospitality and healthcare.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:00:11.000Z
This data presents the Minority Enterprise Growth and Needs (MEGAN) PIP Budget for FY18. MEGAN will provide comprehensive demographic information about Nashville’s Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) community, identify barriers to growth and practical steps to eradicate barriers and promote MBE growth.