- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The GDP per capita of New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA) was $70,758 in 2016.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-05-03T16:49:34.000Z
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) reports on buildings, units, and projects that began after January 1, 2014 and are counted towards the Housing New York plan. The Housing New York Units by Building file presents this data by building, and includes building-level data, such as house number, street name, BBL, and BIN for each building in a project. The unit counts are provided by building. For additional documentation, including a data dictionary, review the attachments in the “About this Dataset” section of the Primer landing page.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-06-18T18:46:09.000Z
This dataset provides restaurant inspections, violations, grades and adjudication information
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-26T20:18:08.000Z
This data set includes historical receipt actuals data beginning fiscal year 1991-92 for the General Fund and All Governmental Funds.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-25T13:57:47.000Z
Patient satisfaction at HHC hospitals is measured by a standardized survey known as the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (HCAHPS). The survey has been validated by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as a standard assessment tool for all hospitals throughout the nation. This data shows patient satisfaction scores in HHC hospitals. Update Frequency: Annually
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-06-18T19:53:42.000Z
Information on City Store – the Official Story of the City of New York
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:00:54.000Z
The Career Centers data set houses the Division’s information for customers on all of the Career Centers across the state.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-24T17:00:09.000Z
The New York State Canal System is a 524 mile inland waterway that includes 125 public access points for placing a boat into the water, 74 of which are ramps for trailer-able boats. Information provided in this data set includes the name of the facility, the type of launch, if overnight parking of tow vehicles is permitted, and specific location by mileage along the canal, shore, and geographic coordinates.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T19:33:06.000Z
The dataset presented in this forum is monthly data. The Port Authority collects monthly data for domestic and international cargo, flight, passengers and aircraft equipment type from each carrier at PANYNJ-operated airports. The data is aggregated and forms the basis for estimating flight fees, parking, concession, and PFC revenues at the Port Authority Airports.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-15T17:44:15.000Z
This dataset provides volume of loaded freight rail cars transported between NY and NJ by New York New Jersey Rail, a carfloat operation owned by the Port Authority of NY & NJ. Total volume, including empty cars, is estimated at twice the volume of loaded. 2013 entry is year-to-date volume at this time
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T22:00:26.000Z
The New York Power Authority is America's largest state power organization, with 16 generating facilities and more than 1,400 circuit-miles of transmission lines.The data provided includes megawatt-hours produced net of station service by each NYPA facility.