- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA) was 174,602 for material moving in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA)
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-05T22:01:49.000Z
Recharge New York Power is available to businesses and not-for-profit corporations for job retention and business expansion and attraction purposes. This dataset contains Recharge New York Customers, including their location, amount of allocation, and amount of jobs committed.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-03-16T13:54:31.000Z
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) reports on buildings, units, and projects that began after January 1, 2014 and are counted towards the Housing New York plan. The Housing New York Units by Building file presents this data by building, and includes building-level data, such as house number, street name, BBL, and BIN for each building in a project. The unit counts are provided by building. For additional documentation, including a data dictionary, review the attachments in the “About this Dataset” section of the Primer landing page.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-23T22:04:17.000Z
Go to http://1.usa.gov/1gPN1u8 to access the full database of alternative fuel station locations nationwide, collected and maintained by the U.S. Department of Energy National Renewable Energy Laboratory. A station appears as one point in the data and on the map, regardless of the number of fuel dispensers or charging outlets at that location. For EV charging stations for example, the data includes the number of number of charging ports available at the specific station.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-18T22:01:26.000Z
The Occupations Licensed or Certified by New York State dataset contains a list of occupations, which by law are licensed or certified by a New York State agency.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-03-16T13:54:49.000Z
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) reports on buildings, units, and projects that began after January 1, 2014 and are counted towards the Housing New York plan. The Housing New York Units by Project file presents this data by project, and includes project-level data, such as senior units, but does not include building-level data. The unit counts are provided for each project, rather than by building. For additional documentation, including a data dictionary, review the attachments in the “About this Dataset” section of the Primer landing page.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-04-23T18:55:45.000Z
This dataset provides restaurant inspections, violations, grades and adjudication information
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-18T18:03:24.000Z
Rate of deaths by age/gender (per 100,000 population) for motor vehicle occupants killed in crashes, 2012 & 2014. 2012 Source: Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS). 2014 Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS), 2014 Annual Report File Note: Blank cells indicate data are suppressed. Fatality rates based on fewer than 20 deaths are suppressed.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:00:54.000Z
The Career Centers data set houses the Division’s information for customers on all of the Career Centers across the state.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-23T22:24:10.000Z
This Dataset contains tax return preparers and facilitators that have registered with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance pursuant to Tax Law Section 32.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-24T17:00:09.000Z
The New York State Canal System is a 524 mile inland waterway that includes 125 public access points for placing a boat into the water, 74 of which are ramps for trailer-able boats. Information provided in this data set includes the name of the facility, the type of launch, if overnight parking of tow vehicles is permitted, and specific location by mileage along the canal, shore, and geographic coordinates.