- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA) was 174,602 for material moving in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA)
- API data.govloop.com | Last Updated 2011-08-21T02:51:19.000Z
List of federal jobs and agencies in New York City
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:53:51.000Z
Recharge New York Power is available to businesses and not-for-profit corporations for job retention and business expansion and attraction purposes. This dataset contains Recharge New York Customers, including their location, amount of allocation, and amount of jobs committed.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:53.000Z
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) reports on buildings, units, and projects that began after January 1, 2014 and are counted towards the Housing New York plan. The Housing New York Units by Building file presents this data by building, and includes building-level data, such as house number, street name, BBL, and BIN for each building in a project. The unit counts are provided by building. For additional documentation, including a data dictionary, review the attachments in the “About this Dataset” section of the Primer landing page.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-18T18:51:47.000Z
This dataset provides restaurant inspections, violations, grades and adjudication information
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:51.000Z
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) reports on buildings, units, and projects that began after January 1, 2014 and are counted towards the Housing New York plan. The Housing New York Units by Project file presents this data by project, and includes project-level data, such as senior units, but does not include building-level data. The unit counts are provided for each project, rather than by building. For additional documentation, including a data dictionary, review the attachments in the “About this Dataset” section of the Primer landing page.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:14:49.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-18T22:01:55.000Z
Go to http://1.usa.gov/1gPN1u8 to access the full database of alternative fuel station locations nationwide, collected and maintained by the U.S. Department of Energy National Renewable Energy Laboratory. A station appears as one point in the data and on the map, regardless of the number of fuel dispensers or charging outlets at that location. For EV charging stations for example, the data includes the number of number of charging ports available at the specific station.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:59:17.000Z
The Occupations Licensed or Certified by New York State dataset contains a list of occupations, which by law are licensed or certified by a New York State agency.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:26:01.000Z
This dataset contains seasonally adjusted employment data for New York City. Data is reported at the industry level (in units of thousands) and aggregated to total nonfarm and total private levels. Updates are posted after the not-seasonally-adjusted data is published by the NYS Department of Labor – typically monthly but with irregularities due to annual benchmark revisions.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:28:42.000Z
The Career Centers data set houses the Division’s information for customers on all of the Career Centers across the state.