- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA) was 318,039 for production in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving New York Metro Area (NY-NJ-PA)
- API data.govloop.com | Last Updated 2011-08-21T02:51:19.000Z
List of federal jobs and agencies in New York City
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-10T22:06:35.000Z
Recharge New York Power is available to businesses and not-for-profit corporations for job retention and business expansion and attraction purposes. This dataset contains Recharge New York Customers, including their location, amount of allocation, and amount of jobs committed.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T22:05:39.000Z
Go to http://1.usa.gov/1gPN1u8 to access the full database of alternative fuel station locations nationwide, collected and maintained by the U.S. Department of Energy National Renewable Energy Laboratory. A station appears as one point in the data and on the map, regardless of the number of fuel dispensers or charging outlets at that location. For EV charging stations for example, the data includes the number of number of charging ports available at the specific station.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-05T21:08:49.000Z
The Occupations Licensed or Certified by New York State dataset contains a list of occupations, which by law are licensed or certified by a New York State agency.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-12T16:04:06.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey is a semiannual mail survey of employers that measures occupational employment and occupational wage rates for wage and salary workers in nonfarm establishments, by industry. OES estimates are constructed from a sample of about 52,000 establishments. Each year, forms are mailed to two semiannual panels of approximately 8,500 sampled establishments, one panel in May and the other in November.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-05-22T18:48:08.000Z
This dataset provides restaurant inspections, violations, grades and adjudication information
- API data.sunlightlabs.com | Last Updated 2011-08-21T02:48:51.000Z
Labor fundraisers during the state labor disputes (Feb-Mar 2011)
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:00:54.000Z
The Career Centers data set houses the Division’s information for customers on all of the Career Centers across the state.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T22:34:09.000Z
This Dataset contains tax return preparers and facilitators that have registered with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance pursuant to Tax Law Section 32.
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-18T18:03:24.000Z
Rate of deaths by age/gender (per 100,000 population) for motor vehicle occupants killed in crashes, 2012 & 2014. 2012 Source: Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS). 2014 Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS), 2014 Annual Report File Note: Blank cells indicate data are suppressed. Fatality rates based on fewer than 20 deaths are suppressed.