- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of North Wilkesboro Micro Area (NC) was 68,888 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving North Wilkesboro Micro Area (NC)
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-30T22:01:50.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:54:02.000Z
Summarizes healthcare cost and utilization for Medicaid recipients. Healthcare costs incurred during months of Medicaid eligibility.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:47:33.000Z
2012 - The population per square mile of the selected blockgroup. Data Dictionary Attached Data from American Community Survey (ACS) for 2010-2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:29:51.000Z
This dataset contains information on the rate of accidental deaths for Durham, Guilford, Forsyth, Mecklenburg, and Wake Counties and North Carolina. Accidental deaths are expressed as resident deaths per 100,000 people. Data was collected from the NC Vitals Statistic Reports and is a aggregate of two causes of death: unintentional motor vehicle deaths and other unintentional deaths.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:43:43.000Z
This dataset includes rates on violent crime instances for North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). Years included are 2003 to 2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-11-07T22:06:18.000Z
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:49:07.000Z
Most recent Demographic, % Racial, Unmaintained Properties Data, etc. See Data Key for descriptions: LIST: Total Population Population Density White/Caucasian Black/African American Asian Hispanic/Latino Other Race Median Age Race/Ethnic Diversity Youth Population Retirement-Age Population Land Use Diversity Median Household Income Per Capita Income Residential Building Permit Values Commercial Building Permit Values Supplemental Security Income Crimes Involving Property Crimes with a Violent Component Drug-Related Crimes Renter-Occupied Housing Rent 30% or More of Income Monthly Owners Costs 30% or More of Income Minimum housing code violations Unmaintained Property Violations Average Age of Residential Property Percent Commuting 30 Minutes or More Percent of Commuters Driving Alone Tree Canopy Impervious Area Automotive Code Violations Sidewalk-to-Roadway Ratio Commuting to Work by Bicycle Commuting to Work by Foot Households Within Walking Distance to Bus Stops Number of Daily Bus Arrivals Number of Nightly Bus Arrivals Working from Home Households Within Walking Distance to Banks Households Within Walking Distance to Full Service Grocers Households Within Walking Distance to Pharmacies
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:43:03.000Z
This dataset includes information pertaining to employment for the United States, North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake).