- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The high school graduation rate of North Wilkesboro Micro Area (NC) was 76.90% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving North Wilkesboro Micro Area (NC)
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:37:34.000Z
This dataset is for 2014 only. It includes a racial breakdown of the percentage of residents with associate's degrees or higher for the following geographical areas: United States, North Carolina, and 5 major urban NC counties. The estimates here refer to populations age 25+ with at least an Associate's degree.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:36:37.000Z
This dataset includes information on the educational attainment of those living in North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). The only year included in the dataset is 2014.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:24:44.000Z
The percentage of students in 3rd grade who are on-grade reading level or above from the 2013-14 and 2014-15 school years.
Forsyth Futures: Infant Health, Low Birthweight Rate with Educational Attainment of Mother, Forsyth County, 2014www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:41:21.000Z
This dataset includes rate of babies born at a low weight categorized by the highest level of education attained by the mother.
- API data.sunlightlabs.com | Last Updated 2014-01-15T18:21:28.000Z
Contributions to Barack Obama from employees of NC State University
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:58:48.000Z
This dataset includes information about the percent of students in varying demographic categories that reach proficiency level for the ACT. This dataset includes the following counties: Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-14T20:57:25.000Z
NORTH CITY CAMPUS MODERNIZATION PROJECT, PHASE 1 - KASSEL & ASSOCIATES
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:36:47.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API data.greensboro-nc.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-12T23:43:22.000Z
The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program has been the starting place for law enforcement executives, students of criminal justice, researchers, members of the media, and the public at large seeking information on crime in the nation. Part I categorizes incidents in two categories: violent and property crimes. Aggravated assault, forcible rape, murder, and robbery are classified as violent crime, while burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft are classified as property crimes. This dataset contains FBI Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Part I crime data for the last 40 years in Greensboro, North Carolina.