- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Oklahoma City Metro Area (OK) was 92 for all in 2015.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Oklahoma City Metro Area (OK)
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-09-18T16:11:49.000Z
This was one single topic among many from Part 1 of the March 2017 Mixed Topic survey. To view the survey questions, click on the following link: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=1583&as=y9uZ0LU45H&t=1 Open from March 14 - 21, 2017. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 6696 Insight Community Members. 1850 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 28%. A total of 1869 respondents completed the survey: 1850 Insight Community Members and 19 using the anonymous link(s) which will have no demographic info. Column definitions can be found as an attachment to this dataset (under the About option, in the Attachment section).