- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The high school graduation rate of Oklahoma City Metro Area (OK) was 87.50% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Oklahoma City Metro Area (OK)
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-13T16:04:31.000Z
This data set includes the homeless point in time counts for New Orleans Continuum of Care and the Continuums of Care in other benchmark cities including: Atlanta (GA), Miami (FL), Tampa (FL), Nashville (TN), Memphis (TN), Raleigh (NC). Baton Rouge (LA), Oklahoma City (OK), and Louisville (KY). Data is provided annually beginning in 2005.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-03T20:22:59.000Z
This data comes from the American Fitness Index Report. It includes data for New Orleans MSA and several benchmark MSAs including: Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Nashville/Davidson, Oklahoma City, Raleigh, and Tampa. The data is published annually beginning in 2010.