- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Oklahoma City Metro Area (OK) was 11,103 for social services in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Oklahoma City Metro Area (OK)
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-12T21:10:13.000Z
This dataset is created by the City's Office of Performance and Accountability using data on jobs and wages from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This dataset includes data for New Orleans MSA and several benchmark MSAs including: Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Nashville/Davidson, Oklahoma City, Raleigh, and Tampa. The data is compiled annually beginning in 2009.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-13T20:33:53.000Z
This data on farm, nonfarm, and total jobs comes from the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and is published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following counties: Orleans Parish, LA (New Orleans); Oklahoma County, OK (Oklahoma City); Hillsborough County, FL (Tampa); Wake County, NC (Raleigh); Fulton County, GA (Atlanta); Miami-Dade County, FL (Miami); Davidson County, TN (Nashville); Shelby County, TN (Memphis); and Jefferson County, KY (Louisville).
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-22T22:37:22.000Z
This unemployment rate data comes from the Bureau of Labot Statistics Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS), which are published on a monthly basis. It is not seasonally adjusted. It includes data for the following counties: Orleans Parish, LA (New Orleans); Oklahoma County, OK (Oklahoma City); Hillsborough County, FL (Tampa); Wake County, NC (Raleigh); Fulton County, GA (Atlanta); Miami-Dade County, FL (Miami); Davidson County, TN (Nashville); Shelby County, TN (Memphis); Jefferson County, KY (Louisiville). This data covers the time period of 2005 to present.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2017-07-27T22:06:56.000Z
This was one single topic among many from Part 1 of the March 2017 Mixed Topic survey. To view the survey questions, click on the following link: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=1583&as=y9uZ0LU45H&t=1 Open from March 14 - 21, 2017. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 6696 Insight Community Members. 1850 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 28%. A total of 1869 respondents completed the survey: 1850 Insight Community Members and 19 using the anonymous link(s) which will have no demographic info. Column definitions can be found as an attachment to this dataset (under the About option, in the Attachment section).