- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Ontario Micro Area (OR-ID) was 53,260 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Ontario Micro Area (OR-ID)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T23:02:16.000Z
List of Cities with Police Departments and respective FTE as of 2013.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-21T22:36:13.000Z
The Affordable Housing Inventory includes all income-restricted affordable units in developments funded through the Rental Housing Development Assistance Program, funded through the Acquisition and Development Program since 2007, and incentivized through Development Incentive Programs that are currently affordable. Projects within the AHI have either already been completed or are currently being developed. No warranty is made by the City of Austin regarding the specific accuracy or completeness of this dataset.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-28T21:18:17.000Z
Loans from the Entrepreneurial Development Loan Fund (EDLF) for Fiscal Years 2016-2018 under ORS 285B.740. The fund provides direct loans to help start-ups, micro-enterprises, and small businesses expand or become established in Oregon. For more information visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/How-We-Can-Help/Finance-Programs/EDLF/
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-10T16:43:35.000Z
Transient Lodging Tax Revenues (in thousands of dollars) provided by Dean Runyan Associates
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T23:33:01.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session