- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Oshkosh Metro Area (WI) was 169,926 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Oshkosh Metro Area (WI)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T00:56:30.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.americorps.gov | Last Updated 2021-02-06T01:05:53.000Z
This dataset represents the percent distribution of AmeriCorps member terms which started their service in calendar year 2019 by race and ethnicity. This report excludes AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers. Included are percentage distributions from the United States Census Bureau's 2010-2019 State Population Characteristics dataset.
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2021-04-07T14:33:03.000Z
The U.S. Census Bureau, in collaboration with five federal agencies, launched the Household Pulse Survey to produce data on the social and economic impacts of Covid-19 on American households. The Household Pulse Survey was designed to gauge the impact of the pandemic on employment status, consumer spending, food security, housing, education disruptions, and dimensions of physical and mental wellness. The survey was designed to meet the goal of accurate and timely weekly estimates. It was conducted by an internet questionnaire, with invitations to participate sent by email and text message. The sample frame is the Census Bureau Master Address File Data. Housing units linked to one or more email addresses or cell phone numbers were randomly selected to participate, and one respondent from each housing unit was selected to respond for him or herself. Estimates are weighted to adjust for nonresponse and to match Census Bureau estimates of the population by age, gender, race and ethnicity, and educational attainment. All estimates shown meet the NCHS Data Presentation Standards for Proportions,
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2021-04-22T20:21:36.000Z
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2021-03-12T21:23:42.000Z
Key indicators of broadband adoption, service and infrastructure in New York City.</p> <b>Data Limitations:</b> Data accuracy is limited as of the date of publication and by the methodology and accuracy of the original sources. The City shall not be liable for any costs related to, or in reliance of, the data contained in these datasets.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-06-10T19:42:31.000Z
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-17T17:16:51.000Z
This data set provides demographic and journey to work characteristics of the Cambridge Labor Force by primary mode of their journey to work. Attributes include age, presence of children, racial and ethnic minority status, vehicles available, time leaving home, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data set originates from a special tabulation of the American Community Survey - the 2012 - 2016 version of the Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP). The Cambridge Labor Force consist of all persons who live in Cambridge who work or are actively seeking employment. For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-06-10T19:28:50.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups