- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Pittsburgh Metro Area (PA) was -0.29% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Pittsburgh Metro Area (PA)
Rate of Neonatal Hospital Stays with Withdrawal Symptoms from Maternal Use of Drugs of Addiction CY 2016-Current County Health Care Cost Containment Council (PHC4)data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-12T17:21:16.000Z
This indicator includes the rate of neonatal hospital stays in which there is a diagnosis of withdrawal symptoms from maternal use of drugs of addiction in the first 28 days of life, relative to the total number of birth hospitalizations. Analyses were completed by the University of Pittsburgh using data from the PA Health Care Cost Containment Council and in cooperation with PA DOH. PHC4’s database contains statewide hospital discharge data submitted to PHC4 by Pennsylvania hospitals. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information obtained from the Uniform Claims and Billing Form (UB-82/92/04) data elements. Computer collection edits and validation edits provide opportunity to correct specific errors that may have occurred prior to, during or after submission of data. The ultimate responsibility for data accuracy lies with individual providers.