- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of Port Angeles Micro Area (WA) was 0.64% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Port Angeles Micro Area (WA)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:19.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2010. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2010 result is only available for Seattle, WA. Other cities either did not conduct a count in 2010, or their 2010 results are not yet available. 2009 unsheltered census figures were used for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Washington, DC, and Boston; the 2007 estimate is used for Chicago. General population figures are the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau."
- API agtransport.usda.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-18T17:16:26.000Z
Data from AMS Market News Specialty Crops Program, including weekly refrigerated truck rates and availability by origin, destination, and commodity. The Transportation Services Division assigns a broader region to the origins in order to join to refrigerated truck rate and availability data.