- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Port Angeles Micro Area (WA) was 72,969 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Port Angeles Micro Area (WA)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-30T15:34:58.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2010. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2010 result is only available for Seattle, WA. Other cities either did not conduct a count in 2010, or their 2010 results are not yet available. 2009 unsheltered census figures were used for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Washington, DC, and Boston; the 2007 estimate is used for Chicago. General population figures are the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau."
- API bchi.bigcitieshealth.org | Last Updated 2016-06-27T19:10:04.000Z
This dataset illustrates health status of 26 of the nation’s largest and most urban cities as captured by 34 health (and six demographics-related) indicators. These indicators represent some of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in the United States and leading priorities of national, state, and local health agencies. Public health data were captured in nine overarching categories: HIV/AIDS, cancer, nutrition/physical activity/obesity, food safety, infectious disease, maternal and child health, tobacco, injury/violence, and behavioral health/substance abuse.