- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Portland Metro Area (OR-WA) was 2,288,796 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Portland Metro Area (OR-WA)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T20:03:40.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jursidiction. The "Description" column refers to the nature of the crime and demographics of the arrestee.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-28T23:50:39.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jursidiction. "Arrestee" referes to the nature of the crime and age or other relevenat demographic information of the individual arrested.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:38:58.000Z
Dataset contains selected budget information from 2006 to 2014 for 50 cities. The data includes: property tax revenue, public safety expenditure, governmental fund revenue and expenditure and general fund revenue and expenditure.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2011-11-22T18:10:36.000Z
Compensable fatalities are workers' compensation claims that are accepted by insurers arising from a fatal occupational injury or disease. Data excludes deaths of workers not subject to Oregon workers' compensation coverage, such as workers who were self-employed or who worked in Oregon for out-of-state employers, city of Portland police and fire employees, and federal employees. Data are continually updated to be as accurate as possible, so reports may vary over time.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:12:01.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-09-02T22:00:04.000Z
Data for the 2016 SDC Survey. NOTE: Some data (such as residential and non-residential fees) are based on an example given to member cities in the survey. The example is provided in the attached survey.