- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Portland Metro Area (OR-WA) was 19,050 for social services in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Portland Metro Area (OR-WA)
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2011-11-22T18:10:36.000Z
Compensable fatalities are workers' compensation claims that are accepted by insurers arising from a fatal occupational injury or disease. Data excludes deaths of workers not subject to Oregon workers' compensation coverage, such as workers who were self-employed or who worked in Oregon for out-of-state employers, city of Portland police and fire employees, and federal employees. Data are continually updated to be as accurate as possible, so reports may vary over time.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:25:03.000Z
This dataset outlines details of city governance compiled from 242 city charters.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.