- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of St. George Metro Area (UT) was 2.38% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving St. George Metro Area (UT)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:36:06.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:14:56.000Z
Drug poisoning deaths at the county level by selected demographic characteristics, and depicts U.S. and state trends in age-adjusted death rates for drug poisoning from 1999 to 2014.