- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of St. Marys Micro Area (GA) was 52,714 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving St. Marys Micro Area (GA)
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-09T20:24:29.000Z
"ATSDR’s Geospatial Research, Analysis & Services Program (GRASP) created Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Social Vulnerability Index (CDC SVI or simply SVI, hereafter) to help public health officials and emergency response planners identify and map the communities that will most likely need support before, during, and after a hazardous event. SVI indicates the relative vulnerability of every U.S. Census tract. Census tracts are subdivisions of counties for which the Census collects statistical data. SVI ranks the tracts on 15 social factors, including unemployment, minority status, and disability, and further groups them into four related themes. Thus, each tract receives a ranking for each Census variable and for each of the four themes, as well as an overall ranking." For more see https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/placeandhealth/svi/documentation/SVI_documentation_2018.html
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-12T18:26:35.000Z
The County of Sonoma conducts an annual homeless count for the entire county. The survey data is derived from a sample of about 600 homeless persons countywide per year. The resulting information is statistically reliable only for the county as a whole, not for individual locations. The exception is the City of Santa Rosa, where the sample taken within the city is large enough to be predictive of the overall homeless population in that city.