- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Salt Lake City Metro Area (UT) was 99 for goods in 2016.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Salt Lake City Metro Area (UT)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T22:46:00.000Z
This data set describes the share of children living in households where more than 30 percent of the monthly income was spent on rent, mortgage payments, taxes, insurance, and/or related expenses in the State of Utah.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:55:43.000Z
This data set contains police cases from Salt Lake City from 2011-2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T10:08:05.000Z
This data set contains average home prices by County in Utah for 1996-2015. Data is from Zillow.com
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T11:09:29.000Z
This data set contains average cost of homes by neighborhood in SLC for 3 bedroom units from 1996-2015. Data is from Zillow.com
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T10:49:27.000Z
This data set contains average home prices in Utah from 1996-2015 by County.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:36:06.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:19:55.000Z
This data set contains the homeless headcount for Salt Lake County from Utah's Comprehensive Report on Homelessness.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-10T21:22:13.000Z
This Dataset contains Transparency data from the Transparency website for local governmental entities in the State of Utah.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-19T21:35:42.000Z
This data set contains household survey data from Census. The American Community Survey was developed by the Census Bureau to replace the long form of the decennial census program. The ACS is a large demographic survey collected throughout the year using mailed questionnaires, telephone interviews, and visits from Census Bureau field representatives to about 3.5 million household addresses annually. Starting in 2005, the ACS produced social, housing, and economic characteristic data for demographic groups in areas with populations of 65,000 or more. (Prior to 2005, the estimates were produced for areas with 250,000 or more population.) The ACS also accumulates sample over 3-year and 5-year intervals to produce estimates for smaller geographic areas, including census tracts and block groups.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:41:21.000Z
Picture of Subsidized Households describes households living in HUD-subsidized housing in Utah. This data set provides characteristics of assisted housing units and residents in Utah, summarized at the state, public housing agency (PHA), project, census tract, county, Core-Based Statistical Area and city levels as downloadable files