- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Salt Lake City Metro Area (UT) was 8,270 for health technicians in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Salt Lake City Metro Area (UT)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-24T16:34:50.000Z
Salt Lake City MSA Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-20T20:54:27.000Z
This data set contains job projections for Salt Lake County through 2022. It contains educational levels, average wages, work experience, annual openings, etc.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-24T16:28:44.000Z
Employers In Utah ( Firmfind) Except Salt Lake
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-21T17:15:08.000Z
This data set contains businesses in Salt Lake County from the March 2015 release of Firm Find data from DWS.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-21T19:44:52.000Z
This data set contains employers within the FirmFind data file from the Utah Dept of Workforce Services March 2015 release.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:50:27.000Z
FirmFind data from Utah Department of Workforce Services. Contains, names, addresses, number of employees and NAICS codes of Salt Lake County employers
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-24T16:38:08.000Z
List of name address and phone number of businesses in Salt Lake County with employee size and NAICS code.
- API dashboard.slco.org | Last Updated 2017-10-03T23:03:03.000Z
Seasonally adjusted monthly unemployment rate for Salt Lake County.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T17:41:41.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-13T22:05:36.000Z
Seasonally Adjusted Unemployment Rates Salt Lake County 1990-2015. Seasonal adjustment is a statistical technique that attempts to measure and remove the influences of predictable seasonal patterns to reveal how employment and unemployment change from month to month.