- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Salt Lake City Metro Area (UT) was 61,440 for sales in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Salt Lake City Metro Area (UT)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-24T16:34:50.000Z
Salt Lake City MSA Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-21T17:15:08.000Z
This data set contains businesses in Salt Lake County from the March 2015 release of Firm Find data from DWS.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-24T16:28:44.000Z
Employers In Utah ( Firmfind) Except Salt Lake
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-20T20:54:27.000Z
This data set contains job projections for Salt Lake County through 2022. It contains educational levels, average wages, work experience, annual openings, etc.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-21T19:44:52.000Z
This data set contains employers within the FirmFind data file from the Utah Dept of Workforce Services March 2015 release.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T17:41:41.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-13T22:05:36.000Z
Seasonally Adjusted Unemployment Rates Salt Lake County 1990-2015. Seasonal adjustment is a statistical technique that attempts to measure and remove the influences of predictable seasonal patterns to reveal how employment and unemployment change from month to month.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-28T19:27:45.000Z
Comparative information from the All Payer Claims Database on two quality measures, Avoidance of Antibiotic Treatment in Adults with Acute Bronchitis and Comprehensive Diabetes Care: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Testing for clinics with five or more physicians.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-18T18:16:46.000Z
Salt Lake County 3rd Grade Literacy Scores 2010-2013 from the Criterion Reference Test of Utah. Not all elementary schools may be represented or listed.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T16:39:43.000Z
This data set contains the assessed value and estimated actual value of taxable property from 2005-2014 for Murray City. All property in Salt Lake County is assessed annually. All real property is assessed at its fair market value with a 45% reduction in fair market value allowed for primary residential property. Tax rates are per $1,000 of assessed value. Business personal property is self assessed annually and is not included above.