- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of San Diego Metro Area (CA) was 3,302,833 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving San Diego Metro Area (CA)
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-09-10T03:32:38.000Z
The number and percent of the population stratified by race/ethnicity. API refers to Asian/ Pacific Islanders and include Asian, Pacific Islander, and Native Hawaiian. Other Race includes American Indian or Alaska Native, 2 or more races, and other. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B03002.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-09-10T04:19:08.000Z
Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B22002, B22007, B17024.
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2018-12-06T23:01:40.000Z
Indicators Trend Data for Goal Measures
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-07T23:19:23.000Z
SANDAG provides an annual report on crime in the San Diego region. This dataset contains data from the 2009 through 2018 editions of the report. Some data for previous years reports is updated with new editions. "San Diego County" includes all cities and unincorporated areas in San Diego County. "Sheriff - Total" includes the contract cities and the unincorporated area served by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department. California and United States data come from the FBI's Annual Crime Reports.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-30T01:05:58.000Z
Leading Causes of Death in San Diego County, by Gender, Race/Ethnicity, HHSA Region and Supervisorial District. Gender and race/ethnicity are at the county geographic level. Notes: 1. Rank is based on total number of deaths in each of the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) "rankable" categories. The top 15 leading causes of death presented here are based on the San Diego County residents for each year. 2. Cause of death is based on the underlying cause of death reported on death certificates as classified by ICD-10 codes. 3. Deaths for specific demographics or geographic area may not equal the total deaths for San Diego County due to missing data. § Not shown for fewer than 5 deaths. Source: California Department of Public Health, Center for Health Statistics, Office of Health Information and Research, Vital Records Business Intelligence System. Prepared by County of San Diego, Health & Human Services Agency, Public Health Services, Community Health Statistics Unit, 2018.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-01T21:15:09.000Z
The number and percent of the population by race and ethnicity. API refers to Asian/ Pacific Islanders and include Asian, Pacific Islander, and Native Hawaiian. Other Race includes American Indian or Alaska Native, 2 or more races, and other. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B03002.