- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of San Luis Obispo Metro Area (CA) was 0.52% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving San Luis Obispo Metro Area (CA)
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T21:04:02.000Z
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-06-06T20:26:32.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2017-03-01T19:54:30.000Z
This dataset contains a number of outcome variables for high school cohorts for school years ending in 2010-2015 in San Bernardino County, by race/ethnicity and gender.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T19:15:58.000Z
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-10-04T22:10:04.000Z
Healthy Neighborhoods data for Get Healthy San Mateo County's Healthy Cities SMC: http://www.gethealthysmc.org/healthy-cities-smc
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:31:03.000Z
The data in this repository were collected from the San Diego, California testbed, namely, I-15 from the interchange with SR-78 in the north to the interchange with SR-163 in the south, along the mainline and at the entrance ramps. This file contains information on the field observation and simulation results for speed profile from the Dallas, Texas testbed. The time reported for the speed profiles are between 2:00PM to 8:00PM in increments of 10 minutes.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-30T01:05:58.000Z
Leading Causes of Death in San Diego County, by Gender, Race/Ethnicity, HHSA Region and Supervisorial District. Gender and race/ethnicity are at the county geographic level. Notes: 1. Rank is based on total number of deaths in each of the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) "rankable" categories. The top 15 leading causes of death presented here are based on the San Diego County residents for each year. 2. Cause of death is based on the underlying cause of death reported on death certificates as classified by ICD-10 codes. 3. Deaths for specific demographics or geographic area may not equal the total deaths for San Diego County due to missing data. § Not shown for fewer than 5 deaths. Source: California Department of Public Health, Center for Health Statistics, Office of Health Information and Research, Vital Records Business Intelligence System. Prepared by County of San Diego, Health & Human Services Agency, Public Health Services, Community Health Statistics Unit, 2018.
San Mateo County and Other Bay Area Counties Annual Unemployment Rate (not seasonally adjusted) 2000-2015performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-03T17:48:04.000Z
San Mateo County and Other Bay Area Counties Annual Unemployment Rate (not seasonally adjusted) for years 2000-2013 Compared to Marin County, San Francisco County, Santa Clara County, and the State of California. Data for years 2000-2015 is non-preliminary.