- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The college graduation rate of Seattle Metro Area (WA) was 40.10% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Seattle Metro Area (WA)
- API bchi.bigcitieshealth.org | Last Updated 2016-06-27T19:10:04.000Z
This dataset illustrates health status of 26 of the nation’s largest and most urban cities as captured by 34 health (and six demographics-related) indicators. These indicators represent some of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in the United States and leading priorities of national, state, and local health agencies. Public health data were captured in nine overarching categories: HIV/AIDS, cancer, nutrition/physical activity/obesity, food safety, infectious disease, maternal and child health, tobacco, injury/violence, and behavioral health/substance abuse.
- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-03T00:21:46.000Z