- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Seattle Metro Area (WA) was 60,825 for transportation in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Seattle Metro Area (WA)
- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-03T00:21:46.000Z
Intelligent Network Flow Optimization Prototype Infrastructure Traffic Sensor System Data Aggregatordata.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-26T14:25:27.000Z
Data is from the small-scale demonstration of the Intelligent Network Flow Optimization (INFLO) Prototype System and applications in Seattle, Washington. Connected vehicle systems were deployed in 21 vehicles in a scripted driving scenario circuiting this I-5 corridor northbound and southbound during morning rush hour. This data set contains real-time volume, speed and loop occupancy data that were collected from WSDOT’s simulated roadway sensors every 20 seconds and aggregated according to user defined procedures and threshold by the Infrastructure Traffic Sensor System (TSS) Data Aggregator software.