- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of Show Low Micro Area (AZ) was -0.28% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Show Low Micro Area (AZ)
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:29:54.000Z
Data were collected during the Multi-Modal Intelligent Transportation Signal Systems (MMITSS) study. MMITSS is a next-generation traffic signal system that seeks to provide a comprehensive traffic information framework to service all modes of transportation.The Signal Plans for Roadside Equipment (RSE) data contains the basics of a Signal Phase and Timing (SPAT) message. This data includes SPAT message and the timestamp of the SPAT message. The data also provides the signal phase and timing information for one or more movements at an intersection.
- API agtransport.usda.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-18T17:16:26.000Z
Data from AMS Market News Specialty Crops Program, including weekly refrigerated truck rates and availability by origin, destination, and commodity. The Transportation Services Division assigns a broader region to the origins in order to join to refrigerated truck rate and availability data.