- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Show Low Micro Area (AZ) was $24,477 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Show Low Micro Area (AZ)
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-03T16:20:50.000Z
The OED Assisted Job Creation Dataset shows the total number of jobs, the average wage of jobs, and the number of “high wage” jobs that the City of Mesa Office of Economic Development (OED) has assisted in attracting and retaining to/in Mesa. This data is from FY 2007-2008 going forward. Source: City of Mesa - Office of Economic Development. These numbers are aggregated from the companies and projects that Mesa OED has interacted with directly, and assisted in attracting to Mesa, or retaining in Mesa. It is important to recognize that these numbers do not represent all of the jobs created or retained in the city for that year, but rather illustrate jobs that the City of Mesa OED has assisted in creating and attracting to Mesa. A “High-Wage Job” is considered to be a job paying above $44,096/year and is determined by taking 125% of the 2015 Maricopa County Median Wage, which is a standard used by the Arizona Commerce Authority, a statewide economic development agency. Mesa OED uses this same standard to help qualify a “high-wage” job, as it is directly tied to the Maricopa County Median Wage levels.