- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Sioux City Metro Area (IA-NE-SD) was -0.06% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Sioux City Metro Area (IA-NE-SD)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T14:40:26.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 2010 to the most current year available. Data from 2010 comes from the decennial census while the proceeding years are produced annually. Aggregating the city populations in each county will provide a county total population
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T14:05:25.000Z
This dataset contains county population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T15:22:10.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T13:13:03.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel beginning with Fiscal Year 2007. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T13:35:48.000Z
This dataset provides information on offenders released from Iowa prisons beginning in FY 2014. It includes the fiscal year of when an offender is released from prison, their age groups, sex, race - ethnicity, closure type, convicting offense with description and the number of months served.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T14:23:42.000Z
This dataset contains property tax rates for all levy authorities within the State of Iowa by fiscal year. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The state fiscal year runs from July 1 to the following June 30 and is numbered for the calendar year in which it ends. Rates for a fiscal year are based on the taxable property valuations for the preceding calendar year (e.g. FY 2014 rates are based on 2012 taxable property valuations).
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T13:49:16.000Z
This dataset contains 100% assessed property values for classes of real property in Iowa beginning with assessment year 2000. Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities, and Railroads. The assessed property values help determine the net taxable valuations for property tax levies (e.g. 2012 assessment property values help determine the net taxable valuations for FY 2014 property tax levies).
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T16:09:52.000Z
This dataset contains employment, unemployment, labor force, and labor force participation rates for Iowa, the counties, cities, and metropolitan statistical areas.