- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Sioux City Metro Area (IA-NE-SD) was $29,172 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Sioux City Metro Area (IA-NE-SD)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-18T21:19:06.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-10T20:05:57.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-04T15:36:05.000Z
Revenue line item data extracted from the yearly certified budget of Iowa cities.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-24T18:44:01.000Z
Companies Self-Insured for Workers' Compensation in the State of Iowa pursuant to Section 87.11, Code of Iowa
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-03T17:47:44.000Z
Budgeted expenditures for all Iowa cities.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2016-02-09T22:13:39.000Z
In 2014, the City of Edmonton contracted Leger to conduct a survey of Edmontonians designed to understand perceptions on key measures relating to the quality of life in Edmonton. This research is aimed at capturing citizen perception based performance measures which feed into the corporate performance reporting to achieve the City’s vision for 2040 (The Way Ahead). In recent years, Citizen Perception Surveys have been carried out annually to gather data and report on the measures. Taking into account the recent modifications in performance measures as well as the focus on continuous improvement, the 2014 research was designed to: - Measure the progress with respect to the key performance measures - Understand the drivers of the performance measures and provide recommendations about how the measures can be further improved. - Make comparisons with past measures wherever applicable
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2016-02-09T22:02:58.000Z
This was survey sent to the Insight Community in conjunction with a telephone survey performed to gauge residents thoughts on the City and how they think about their city. Test link to view these questions: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=182&as=yN1J0gu9Dz&t=1. Open from January 26 - February 04, 2015. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 2215 Insight Community Members. 1127 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 51%. A total of 1284 respondents completed the survey: 1127 Insight Community Members and 157 using the Open link.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-05T23:01:14.000Z
This dataset is a subset of the National Fire Department Census which provides an address listing of U.S. fire departments registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA) as well as some basic information about each fire department. The purpose of the census is to create a national database for use by the fire protection and prevention communities, allied professions, the general public and the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA). USFA uses the database to conduct special studies, guide program decisionmaking, and to improve direct communication with individual fire departments.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-13T21:39:07.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-14T21:24:46.000Z
The dataset contains information on IPERS-covered wages, employer contributions and employee contributions by membership group, employer and fiscal year. An employer may have more than one membership group. Count of employers is before modifications due to GASB 68.