- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Storm Lake Micro Area (IA) was 20,445 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Storm Lake Micro Area (IA)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-27T15:37:31.000Z
This dataset contains is a list of Iowa features contained in the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The GNIS is the Federal standard for geographic nomenclature. The U.S. Geological Survey developed the GNIS for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, a Federal inter-agency body chartered by public law to maintain uniform feature name usage throughout the Government and to promulgate standard names to the public. The GNIS is the official repository of domestic geographic names data; the official vehicle for geographic names use by all departments of the Federal Government; and the source for applying geographic names to Federal electronic and printed products of all types. See http://geonames.usgs.gov for additional information. The Geographic Names Information System contains information about physical and cultural geographic features of all types, current and historical, but not including roads and highways. The database assigns a unique, permanent feature identifier, the Feature ID, as a standard Federal key for accessing, integrating, or reconciling feature data from multiple data sets. The GNIS collects data from a broad program of partnerships with Federal, State, and local government agencies and other authorized contributors.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data