- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Tampa Metro Area (FL) was 1.72% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Tampa Metro Area (FL)
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-12T05:54:29.000Z
<i>NOTICE: Due to scheduled Socrata platform upgrade, this dataset will not be updated between July 12, 2019 to July 20, 2019. The full set of raw data available via the <a href=“http://usdot-its-cvpilot-public-data.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html“>ITS Sandbox</a> will not be affected and will continue to update. We appreciate your patience during this upgrade. If you have any question or require any assistance, please feel free to contact RDAE_Support@bah.com.</i> The Tampa CV Pilot generates data from the interaction between vehicles and between vehicles and infrastructure. This dataset consists of Basic Safety Messages (BSMs) generated by participant and public transportation vehicles onboard units (OBU) and transmitted to road-side units (RSU) located throughout the Tampa CV Pilot Study area. The data fields follow SAE J2735 and J2945/1 standards and adopted units of measure. This data set holds a flattened sample of the most recent BSM data from Tampa CV Pilot and is updated nightly. An extra geo column (coreData_position) was added to this dataset to allow for mapping of the geocoded BSM data within Socrata, and a column of random numbers (randomNum) was added to allow for random sampling of data points within Socrata. The full set of raw, BSM data from Tampa CV Pilot can be found in the <a href="http://usdot-its-cvpilot-public-data.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html">ITS Sandbox</a>.