- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Urban Honolulu Metro Area (HI) was 1.14% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Urban Honolulu Metro Area (HI)
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-05T00:34:45.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-27T00:31:23.000Z
* Includes all persons physically present in an area, regardless of military status or usual place of residence. * Includes visitors present but excludes residents temporarily absent, both calculated as an average daily census. * Maui County includes Kalawao County. The 2014 de facto population of Kalawao County, which is the Kalaupapa Settlement on Molokai, was 89. Source: DBEDT calculations based on Hawaii tourism data and population data by the U.S. Census Bureau Please go to the DBEDT Databook site, http://hawaii.gov/dbedt/info/economic/databook, for the complete data source.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-27T00:48:37.000Z
* Based on place of usual residence, regardless of physical location on the estimate or census date. * Includes military personnel stationed or homeported in Hawaii and residents temporarily absent; excludes visitors present * Maui County includes Kalawao County (Kalaupapa Settlement). Kalawao had 147 in 2000, 90 in 2010 and 89 in 2014. * Population estimates for 2000 through 2009 were revised based upon the April 1, 2010 figures which were released September 28, 2011. * Population estimates after April 1, 2010 were based on revisions released in March 2015 and may differ somewhat from earlier figures cited in other tables. Source: U.S. Bureau of the Census
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-31T03:54:54.000Z
*note 95% Cl refers to the 95% confi dence interval around estimate.
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-31T04:25:21.000Z
* 95% CI refers to the 95% confi dence interval around estimate.